The Kai is a 59" longboard designed for surfing, cruising or standup paddle boarding in the street. All of our boards are designed for smooth riding for all levels of skaters, surfers and SUPers.
This board is a complete skateboard with decks, trucks, and wheels. The deck is 59" long (that's 4'11") and 14" wide. Decks are made in San Diego, California, just two miles from the showroom and warehouse, near the Coronado Bridge. The factory is a beautiful workshop that has been producing skateboards since 1975. It's a museum as much as it is a factory.
Every employee takes pride in the boards they produce. Each deck is hand-crafted, and the design you see is screen printed. This means every board is unique, for example, we don't use heat transfers.
Our wheels, trucks, and risers are all made in the USA.
You are buying a complete longboard, ready to skate. Here are some specs:
- 59" x 14" birch hardwood deck
- 180 mm trucks, black (see more details below)
- 68 mm square lip wheels, black
- Sideset wheels - the bearings seat at the inner lip of the core
- Abec 5 bearings
- Iron oxide coated hardware
- Angled truck riser pads - black
Our boards are the best you'll find and are ideal for all types of riders. We make and source almost everything in the USA to ensure the absolute best quality.
All our boards come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Take the board out for a month and if you're not absolutely satisfied return it for a full refund.
TRUCKS - MADE IN THE USA - Our trucks are 180MM / 50º
- For carving tight, quick turns while maintaining a stable geometry.
- Maintain stability at higher speeds, through turns and while pushing.
- 50º Base plates are designed for boards with longer wheel bases.
- Randal R•II geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger.
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- Virgin grade aluminum. Grade 8 'cast in' axle.
- Hanger width is 180mm, axle width is 245mm.
- Lightweight hanger design.
- Grade 8 king pin.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
- Made in the USA.